School District Video RFP
Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce Arts and Education Foundation
School District Video
Request for Proposals
September 16, 2019
Haverhill’s public schools are a critical part of our community. It’s important that people throughout Haverhill see the schools and the people leading them in ways that give them a clear sense for the hard work and good work that’s taking place across the city.
The Chamber is looking to have created videos that highlight the extraordinary programs and excellent teaching that’s taking place in the different public schools.
Based on the scope outlined, the deliverables will include, but not be limited to:
- ~ Five minute video with details intended for Haverhill Public Schools (HPS) website, School Committee meetings, et al.
- Abbreviated 60-90 second video for social media promotions.
- Working with Superintendent and other school officials, visiting multiple locations.
- Interviewing HPS faculty and administration, documenting various programs and classrooms.
Fee: not to exceed $5,000
Proposals may be organized as seen fit by the submitting agency. The following content must be included in the proposal.
- General project concept and approach, describe your working approach (we are not looking for spec work)
- Individuals who will make up the project team and their background in working in a similar role on other branding projects
- Proposed work plan – define all work you propose to do for this project. Include a list of deliverables and a work schedule.
Responses will be evaluated and decided upon by members of the GHCoC Arts and Education Board and others involved in the school system.
- RFP Issued: Week of September 16, 2019.
- Completion Date: Between October 4 and October, 19, 2019.
Please submit your proposals electronically by 1PM on FRIDAY, September 20
SUBMIT TO / CONTACT PERSON
Name: Dougan Sherwood, President
Direct Phone Number: 617-223-7971