Pentucket Bank Welcomes New Corporators
L-R: Peter Shaheen, Michael McGonagle, Dawn Pease, Donna Yameen, Ronald Carpenito
Missing: Paul Maggliocchetti & Stephen Galinsky[/caption] Pentucket Bank was pleased to welcome seven new Corporators at the Bank’s 124th Annual Meeting on March 12, 2015 at DiBurro’s Function Facility in Ward Hill, MA.
- Ronald Carpenito: a resident of North Andover and a realtor with Keller Williams of Andover.
- Stephen Galinsky: owner of Galinsky Plumbing & Heating and a resident of Haverhill.
- Paul Maggliocchetti: an attorney and partner in the law firm of Sheehan, Schiavoni, Jutras & Maggliocchetti and a Haverhill resident.
- Michael McGonagle: a resident of Haverhill and owner of McGonagle Contingency Staffing in Haverhill.
- Dawn Pease: owner of Dawn’s Sign Tech of North Andover and a resident of North Andover.
- Peter Shaheen: an attorney and partner in the law firm of Shaheen, Guerrara & O’Leary of North Andover and a resident of North Andover.
- Donna Yameen: manager of her family owned Butcher Boy Market of North Andover and a resident of Bradford.