MakeIT Haverhill has jobs!
Visit us at 301 Washington Street for a Job Fair on Thursday, December 15 from 4pm – 6pm.
Our December job fair features Southwick Social Ventures and several non-profit organizations and companies that help to uplift our community. Come meet these local employers in a friendly environment where bi-lingual assistance is available for Spanish speakers.
Our list of employers and service providers include:
- Southwick Social Ventures– An American premium trouser manufacturer located in Lawrence MA. Currently looking to hire Mechanics, Pressers and Sewers with prior trouser experience.
- L’Arche Boston North– An organization that provides residential services for adults who have different intellectual abilities. Seeking House Manager, Direct Care Staff, and Awake Overnight Direct Care Assistant. Perfect for people with healthcare experience, offering lots of training opportunities.
- Opportunity Works– Supports adults with developmental disabilities. Seeking Van drivers at both Haverhill and Newburyport location and a Developmental Specialist.
- Montessori Wildflower Schools– Non-profit Montessori preschool for children from 2.9 to 6 yrs old. Seeking for Lead Teachers and Assistant Teachers. Must have or intend to pursue EEC qualification.
- NRT BUS/Beacon Mobility– Seeking School Bus Drivers with the benefit of Free CDL training.
- MassHire– Free Career Resources
- Emmaus Inc.– Looking for the following full-time positions: Janitors, Direct Care Staff, Housing Specialist, Case Manager, Program Manager, and Direct Care Supervisor.
- Community Action Inc.– Looking for Pre-School Teachers, Assistant Teachers, Classroom Substitute Teachers, Bus Monitors and Substitute HISET/ESOL Instructors.
MakeIT Haverhill’s mission is simple: matching community opportunity with community need. Whether it’s Training or Jobs, we lift up residents and the businesses that will employ them. Along the way, we empower residents with the skills they may need to get a job.